The Michigan Institute of Life After Death Studies (M.I.L.A.D.S.) was
founded in the belief that there is life after death. The mission of M.I.L.A.D.S. is to:
- Help educate people who are in search of knowledge about life after
- To provide a website that contains a vast array of knowledge on the subject of life after death.
- To help those who wish to make contact with a loved one who has passed.
- To help those who maybe experiencing a haunting. This is done by conducting a formal investigation,
in the attempt of determining the true cause of the haunting
and/or ghost, and if possible, make contact.
- To help those who may have experienced a Near Death Experience (NDE)
understand, and come to terms with their experience.
- To conduct research and study
what really happens when we cross over to the other side.